This makeup look is my obsession since an year or so. I love my warm tones but I have observed cool toned makeup to be more flattering on me, especially in photos. This makeup look is all the rage on instagram, I hope you like my version of it.
Offcourse you don’t have to use the exact same products, make do with whatever you have at home. Makeup is about having fun and trying new things, do not skip on that step 🙂
- Nivea After shave lotion – Sensitive as primer
- Sephora Hydrating foundation – Mat tan
- Maybelline Fit me concealer – Sand
- Studio West concealer in Medium
- PAC concealer pencil – D12 for contouring
- Bharat and Dorris loose powder – Translucent
- ELF duo – St. Lucia
- Studio West blush in Plum shine
- PAC baked highlighter in 07
- Colorbar setting mist
- Coaster Scents Revealed 2 palette
- MAC soft ochre paint pot as eyeshadow primer
- Loreal Gel liner in Black
- Sephora Liquid eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Brow Pomade pencil
- Makeup Revolution eyeshadow – Delicious as brow powder
- Ardell Demi whispies
- Sephora eye pencil in Nude
- Maybelline lip gradation in Mauve 1
I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial. Do subscribe to my YouTube channel and give this video a thumbs up.
Love you guys.