Hey Guys, today’s teal smokey eye makeup look is totally inspired by this eyeshadow palette, that I’ve had from sometime, but I never really played with it. I used the warm colours in my crease sometime, but never thought of using the bolder colours from the shade selection. I am talking about the Colourpop and Kathleen lights collaboration palette, “Dream St.” You can see the swatches on my review page here.
This look was mostly using three shades, Spark, Water Bearer and Mermaid Boy. I used magical to blend my crease and Moony to highlight the inner corners and brow bone. I loved how it turned out. The teal blues in this palette are amazing, the shadows are very blendable and quite pigmented. The matte teal blue was a little patchy, but nothing that can’t be dealt with.
I also used a blue sparkly liquid liner from Maybelline to line my eyes. The look did took sometime with all the blending, but that is the case with any deep smokey eye, blending is the key.
I hope you guys like the look as much as I do.
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin E face base as a Primer
- Milani Conceal and Correct foundation in shade 07 SAND
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer (Reviewed here)
- RCMA no colour powder to set under eye concealer
- MAC Studio Fix powder in NC42 to set rest of the face
- Becca Bronzer in Ipanema Sun
- Kryolan Blush palette (Reviewed here)
- Maybelline Highlighter in Molten Gold
- Revolution Pro Brow cushion in Dark brown on eyebrows
- Soap to set the brow hair
- Colourpop X KathleenLights “Dream St.” palette (Reviewed here)
- Maybelline New York Hyper Ink Glitz Eye Liner in Sapphire
- Loreal Lash paradise mascara
- Nykaa Glamor eyes eyeliner in Azure Charm
- PAC lip liner in Beauty Queen
- InglotXJlo lip gloss in J2223 Goldlips