I am so happy to share today’s eye look that I did using one of the new palettes from RevolutionPro, in the shade Intoxicate. Revolution Pro is a launch from Makeup Revolution, and the products are formulated as to have improved quality, and boy did they improve. The eyeshadows are one of the best ones I have used so far, super pigmented, blendable and long lasting. I am so impressed, I plan to buy all their palettes. I will be reviewing it soon on the blog, so keep an eye out for that.
With today’s eye look, I only used the matte shadows on my lid, with the exception of a shimmery shade in my inner corners. I slightly did a cut crease in the centre of my lid to give the illusion of bigger lid space. This technique is great for someone with hooded eyelids or smaller lid space. I loved how it came out.
Do let me know how you find the look.
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin E face base as a Primer
- Milani Conceal and Correct foundation in shade 07 SAND
- Maybelline Instant Age rewind eraser dark circle concealer in shade Neutraliser
- RCMA no colour powder to set under eye concealer
- MAC Studio Fix powder in NC42 to set rest of the face
- Anastasia bronzer in Saddle
- Kryolan Blush palette (Reviewed here)
- Maybelline Highlighter in Molten Gold
- Revolution Pro Brow cushion in Dark brown on eyebrows
- Soap to set the brow hair
- Revolution Pro Supreme eyeshadow palette in “Intoxicate” (Reviewed here)
- Loreal Lash paradise mascara
- Lakme Absolute kohl to tightline the upper and lower lashline
- Ardell Demi whispies lashes
- PAC Matte lipstick in 09 Espresso