If you have been following me on my Instagram or Facebook, you would know I recently got my hair cut. I went really short this time, and I am in love! Shorter hair are so much more playful and fuss free. I feel so much more young and energetic. Things that a haircut can do. Anyhoo..with this new found love for experimenting, I have been playing with tons of colours lately. I got inspired by the pretty fairy colours while playing with the Freedom dreamcatcher palette. The pinks, the lavenders, the purples, the teals, everything is calling out my name. So today’s look is all about these pretty bright colours with bright teal on the lower lash line. I went with a bright bright lip keeping with the theme. I hope you like the look as much as I do.
Steps for eyemakeup:
- Apple eyedhadow base and set with translucent powder
- Pick the shimmery pink eyeshadow from the palette and pack in on the inner third of the eyelid
- Pick the lavender eyeshadow and apply in the center of lid
- Pick the deep purple eyeshadow and apply in the oter most corner. Take the lavender color on a fluffy brush and blend the crease
- Reapply the colours to intensify the pigment
- Take Pegasus eyeshadow (teal) on a pencil brush and smudge on the lower lashline and inner corner.
- Apply the dark purple from the palette on the outermost corner of the lower lashline
- Put mascara, lashes and you’re done.
- Loreal True match lumi foundation in W6 Sun Beige
- Maybelline Age Rewind eraser concealer in Honey
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Yellow corrector (review here)
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour palette (review here)
- Inglot AMC blush in shade 61
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre as eyeshadow base
- Freedom Pro Palette in Dreamcatcher (Pink, Lavender, Dark Purple) (review here)
- Makeup Geek Pegasus foiled eyeshadow (on lower lashline)
- Ardell Demi Whispies lashes
- Freedom Eyebrow pomade in Ash brown for eyebrows (review here)
- Maybelline POW2 lipstick
- Inglot Sleek Lip cream in no. 104